Haha.
The previous entry was crap, I'm Sorry.
You know i'm crap don't you.
-
Hmmmmmmm. Zixiong commented today that i have the 2words KAI XIN (which means HAPPY, fyi) written on my (ugly high) forehead.
Eh.
No, lah.
Where got.
Crazy.
Speaking of my high ugly forehead i recall of how lohyee hit it once. Omg that stupid beepbeepbeepbeepbeep guy.
Ohwell.
Plain randomness, again.
-
I have :
Too small a bladder,
Too weak a body resistance,
Too much soreness in my throat,
Too little water in my system.
I have too small a bladder.
OMG HAVE I JUST WRITTEN A POEM? LOLOLOLOL okay.
Of course not.
That's plain rubbish.
-
Tea wouldn't keep me awake. I'm feeling sleepy and that's.. good! I hope i fall asleep almost immediately when i touch the nice, warm sheets of my bed... :D
Yesterday i was reading through my other blog entries. Ha ha ha ha ha. I blogged like SO UNINTERESTINGLY lah!
I think my randomness nowadays make my blog much more interesting than last time. Cannot ah? Lol.
Ack. The past was plain lame/dumb/PASSED.
Training tmr. I NEED SLEEP. Again.
-
Oh wait. Dear Blog, you wouldn't believe how relieved i was when i finally finished the darn PI. Even if it was rather.. rushed.
&crap..
;)
I HOPE WE GO OUT ON FRIDAY GUYS! I MISS ALL OF YOUUUUU LIKE HELL ):
YAZID : ME NO KANKER SLET/HOER OKAY?
NICE SONGS GET ME HIIIIIIIIIIGHHH :D
-
End of random entry. Sorry if you can't stand randomness.
No wait you can't NOT stand my randomness.
You can't.
*Shakes head profusely*
Really, you can't.
OKAY BLARH IM OUT.
I think i can't stand my randomness, myself.
Oh shit. LOLOLOLOL.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Previous Posts
- Yumin is not going to blog today.No kidding.
- Saw Aw with me, people. :)-I need sleep. (as alway...
- Hello.Here i am, updating again.Today is a sunday....
- Are you over 16? Have you watched V For Vendetta? ...
- I just came back from the wake awhile ago.Didn't g...
- I was studying the ant crawling over my hand just ...
- *~{[KEVIN]}~*your blog is so good la*~{[KEVIN]}~*b...
- Okay. Proper update, now!This week has been.. hell...
- I never knew.Did you?
- I am so tired.I wanted to blog a whole load of cra...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home